Credit Life and Disablility Insurance
Often times, people don't plan to fail, they fail to plan. BrightStar CU encourages its members to plan for the future, not only to further your dreams but also to protect yourself and your family from unforeseen woes.
Credit Life and Disability Insurance on your loans can help.
Credit Life Insurance is low-cost, voluntary coverage that will make your monthly loan payments up to the policy maximum if you or your covered joint borrower dies.
Credit Disability Insurance is a low-cost, voluntary coverage that will make your monthly loan payments up to the policy maximum should you become totally disabled.
- Your loan balance is paid up to the coverage maximum in the event of death
- Protects your family from the financial burden in the event of your death
- Your insurance premium is included in the loan payment
- Simple and convenient enrollment . . . no health questions are asked
- Simple and convenient enrollment
- Immediate coverage with one modest rate regardless of health, sex, tobacco usage, occupation or recreational activities
- Loan payments are covered in the event of total disability, protecting your credit rating
- May protect multiple loans, each up to a separate maximum amount rather than an aggregate limit
How do you get Credit Life and Disability Insurance protection?
Since premiums are included with your BrightStar CU loan payments, simply ask for a quote when you speak to a BrightStar CU representative about your loan. Just call us at 954-486-BSCU (2728).
Certain limitations and qualifications may apply. Ask a representative for more information. Insurance is offered to BrightStar CU members by CUNA Mutual Group. For detailed information, refer to the terms & conditions of the agreement(s).