Downloading The BrightStar App
Go to the app store on your phone OR scan the QR code below with your Smartphone to download the BrightStar Mobile app.
Apple Mobile Devices
Google Mobile Devices
iPhone users simply enter in your Apple iTunes Password to begin the installation of the App to your iPhone. The app will display on the last page to the right of your device. Once you've found the app tap to launch the app.
For security, you will need to activate the app on your device the first time you use it by entering an access code. To get the code follow these instructions:
1. Login to Online Banking at https://www.bscu.org/ using your web browser.
2. Click "User Options", then "Change User Devices".
3. Click "Add New Device" and add a new "Mobile" device.
4. Give your device a nickname, such as "My Android Phone" and click "Next".
5. Write down the activation code for your device
6. Enter your activation code into the app on your device, and thats all. Enjoy your new app!
in order to receive your activation code you must choose "Mobile" and enter your phone number; if you have chosen either "SMS", or "Email" you will need to re-add the new device and choose "Mobile" in order to receive your activation code.
Or if you do not wish to use our App, you can visit BrightStar's Mobile Site on the web:
BrightStar's main web site is www.bscu.org. Our mobile web site is m.bscu.org (or www.bscu.org/mobile). Our mobile web site is much simpler because it has been optimized for smaller devices like phones. It displays only basic things like locations," about us" and a link to mobile online banking. If your phone, tablet or other device can surf the internet, then you can visit our full web site or our mobile web site.
From the mobile site, if you click "Mobile Banking," it will take you to a simpler scaled down version of our online banking. Our mobile web site and mobile online banking are separate from, and have nothing much to do with, our smart phone apps.